Catch the video from Saturday here:
What do you do when you are ready to give up?
1. When you feel like you're ready to give up, it's important to take a step back and assess your situation.
2. Talk to someone who can help you figure out what's going on and why you're feeling this way.
3. Identify your support system and lean on them for help.
4. Take care of yourself physically and emotionally.
5. Seek out professionals if you need help.
6. Remember that giving up is not an option and that you can get through this.
Here's an article by Leslie Riopel that goes in-depth: https://positivepsychology.com/resilience-skills/
I really liked the Resilient Behavior checklist section!!